Friday, June 03, 2005

Welcome to my blog.

Today I decided to start keeping a journal. The thought evolved into starting a blog, because I am a much fast typist than I am a writer. Perhaps others will read my ramblings, but it doesn't really matter. Writing is a form of thearpy for me.

At this point in my life I have a lot going on . I am growing in my faith, our kids are keeping me on the go, I am in school full time, and I have a part time job. It occured to me that I need to take a little time every day to reflect. To think. To pray. To be still and ask God to speak to me. I plan to use this blog to help me focus on some of these things. Sometimes just jotting random thoughts can lead to a revelation.

So, welcome. If you are single or childless, sit down and look at a different type of life. If you are married with kids, perhaps you will find things you can relate to. I pray that regardless, any visitors and I will grow in our daily walk with Christ.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon.

~Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer