Sunday, June 05, 2005

It's Almost the End

Don't get me wrong. I love baseball season. I love watching our kids play and sitting outside enjoying the fresh air. All the same, I am happy to see their season coming to a close.

Chelsea's last game was a couple of weeks ago. Tim was drafted into coaching her team, so that was an experience for all of us. I don't think he will be volunteering to do it again. I have considering coaching Bryce's T-ball team in the fall, but with my school schedule I dont' think that it would be possible.

Today, at 10AM, Bryce and Cody both had a tournament game. Bryce's team lost by a landslide. Cody's team won by a landslide.

Two down. One to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer