Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

Things I am thankful for: (and I am sure I will have to add more things as I think of them)

1. God's never ending grace and my salvation through the blood of Jesus.

2. My family---husband, children, extended family, and friends as well.

3. That I live in the U.S.A. and the freedoms that entails.

4. That every day we have our basic needs met. While we are struggling financially, we always have a roof over our heads, food to eat, and a car to get us where we need to go.

5. Silly as it sounds...my pets.

6. That I have been given the opportunity to further my education to become a teacher.



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you, and your positive infuence on people's lives.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need more people who feel blessed to be called to teach our children.

Bless you and your family this holiday season.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer