Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rotten Potatoes?

Ever smell rotten potatoes? Well, that is what my van smells like right now. We're having some trouble with it, so I've let it sit for about a week. We got in it last night and were overwhelmed with the stench. We've cleaned all the trash out, but it still stinks. I assume one of the kids has stuffed something under a seat, behind a seat cushion, in an ashtray, etc that is ROTTING. UGH! Pretty yucky!

I have horrible PMS this month. I cannot even stand myself---I'm sure my family is ready to flee the city. I keep trying to consciously adjust my attitude, but it is just not working. So, while I know it is not Christ-like, I have given into it and will allow myself to just be cranky for a day or two.

Yesterday, our boys were playing in the front yard with some neighbor kids. Through the window, all of a sudden I saw 5 boys running like lightning and screaming at the top of their lungs. Our 3 burst through the door, all hollering and screaming at once. I finally understood they had run across a nest of yellow jackets and had been swarmed by them. My youngest son, Bryce got 4 stings, but otherwise they all escaped. I ended up staying home from school...between Bryce's "injuries", my PMS, the cost of gas--I just decided I was due for a night off. And next week is Fall Break for me. YIPEE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the chocolate! Ibuprofen helps too - follow the label directions....take 2 and keep away from children! ;)

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Febreze it works great!
I have awful PMS too!!!!!!!!
I am right here with you!!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer