Friday, September 16, 2005

I will not stress out...

Yeah, right.

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. We had a really nice dinner at Copeland's and enjoyed some time alone. (he is getting old!)

However, I also found out last night that my inlaw's are coming up TODAY. Our house is a mess because we've been so busy this week. I got up 2 hours early this morning and got most of it done. But, there is still several things to do. I just hope they aren't sitting in the driveway when I get home from picking up the kids this afternoon. In addition, if you have read my previous posts, you know that my in law's have been angry with me about something I supposedly did. I am going to pray that we are able to get all that sorted out over the weekend. I don't like bad feelings hanging over my head.

The kids have 3 ballgames tomorrow. Cody's is at 9:00, Bryce's is at 11:45, and Chelsea's is at 3:00 in another city. So guess what I will be doing ALL DAY LONG TOMORROW? LOL

Then, on Sunday, we are delivering a van load of donations I've been collecting for a family we know from the Mississippi Gulf. They lost pretty much everything. I've been able to collect clothes for the wife & children, towels, lamps, and shoes for everyone. Instead of putting it in boxes, I decided to go buy some cheap laundry baskets, clothes hampers, and trashcans and fill them with the clothing. I figured that way, the mode of transportation will also be something they will be able to use. That idea almost made me feel smart.

I am going to try very hard to maintain my sanity this week. Monday may almost be a relief.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to take it easy...and don't forget to have fun!!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very busy weekend. Hope it all goes well for you. The laundry baskets and trash cans are a great idea. Not only will they have some really necessary items, there is no worry about getting rid of all the boxes!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer