Saturday, August 20, 2005

Satisfaction

I've been on summer break from college the past 4 weeks. We go back on Tuesday, so this weekend is the end of my break.

Last night I finished the last book in a triology that I started at the beginning of break. It was so satisfying to start a series and actually be able to read them straight through from beginning to end in a few weeks. I really enjoyed being able to escape into a fantasy world for a little while every day.

I have always loved to read, but since I have started school it has been a rare occasion I had time to devote to a book. I am the type that normally likes to read a 500 page novel in a few days. But that hasn't happened in a long, long time. Between work, school, 4 kids, sports.....well, you get the picture.

For anyone interested, it was the Black, Red, and White series by Ted Dekker. I highly recommend them. The first one was the best, but you just have to keep reading until the end for all the pieces to fit together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have to check out those books. I've been looking for something different and exciting to read. Sounds like that will be just what the Dr ordered.

Good luck with school this semester.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer