Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The heat

I have been quiet long enough about this.

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS HEAT?!?!?!?

Yes, I know it is almost August and that it is supposed to be hot this year. But, the combination of 100+ degree temps and this high humidity is just making life miserable. I get exhausted just from being outside for a few minutes.

I cannot even imagine what it is like for people that don't have A/C. I work in the offices of a factory. Out on the plant floor they dont' have Air. In a big, brick building. They have some enormous fans out there, but I think all that is accomplishing is pushing hot air around in circles.

This week my hubby is working in a new building at NC State, which doesn't have A/C yet. I hate it for him. I'm sending a cooler full of water every day, but that can't help much.

Where is Autumn? I am so ready to see her this year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I didn't know you were going on a cruise! That will be so much fun! Hubby and I are planning one for next May--our 5 year anniversary.

This was Austin's first cruise, so they just did a 4 night. They went to Paradise Island, Bahamas, Cococay (the cruiseline's private island) and then Key West.

They had a great time.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer