Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Life as we know it

Life as my family has known it for the past 4 years is changing. My husband just called to tell me he just had a call from his ex. Chelsea, my stepdaughter, started her first period this morning. No wonder she was so cranky over the weekend!

We recently switched from having an answering machine to having voicemail at home. In other words, when the kids are home they can't hear what messages have been left. When I got home Friday I checked the voicemail and there was a message from a boy, "Chelsea, baby, call me."

Baby? She's 13 ?!?!?! And who is this kid anyhow? All she has said is that it is a friend from school.

Oh boy. Somehow I feel like we need to put on our seatbelts and get ready for a bumpy ride.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the teen years.

Yes, buckle your seatbelts. The next few years will be a challenge, but they will pay off in the end.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer