Monday, July 25, 2005

Austin's Birthday

Today is my son's 8th birthday. Where does the time go? In some ways it seems like only a year or two ago that I believe I was infertile. And now here I am with with 2 kids as well as 2 bonus kids to boot. Sometimes as I sit in our home and listen to the ruckus I have to remind myself that my prayers were answered...in an abundance!

This weekend was quiet...the quietest we've had in months, if not years. It was just too hot to do much. The house was already clean from our company last week and I am on break from school.

Which reminds me..for the first time in my life I was excited to get a C. I was worried about passing my Spanish class at all, so I will take the C. My Education 201 class was an A. I'll just have to work extra hard in the fall to bring up my GPA.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday & staying inside where it is cool. It is supposed to be 99 here today...with the humidity they say it will feel like 110+. UGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer