Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It is a revolving door of kids

It never fails. Every summer things get all crazy for a week or two. Everybody is going somewhere all at once. This is the reason we have 6 suitcases.

It began today. I drove Cody to meet his grandparents in Gafney, SC. They live in GA, so this city is about 1/2 way. He is going to be staying with them for a little over a week. For those of you who have driven down i-85 in SC before, you probably notices this giant watertower in the shape of a peach. That is where we always meet. You can't miss the peach.

Friday, my boys are heading to Tennessee. Bryce is staying for a week with his grandparents over there, but Austin is coming back home with Dad on Sunday.

Saturday we are driving Chelsea to Georgia, then turning around and coming back home. It is 4 hours each way. She is joining her brother to visit with her grandparents in Georgia. She is taking a pottery class every day this week, so she wasn't able to go down with us today.

THEN, Austin is going with my parents on a cruise on Monday. They will be gone 5 day.

What this boils down to, is next week we have NO kids. How odd is that? I'm surrounded by children every day. I honestly wont know what to do with myself.

Cody & Chelsea will be home on Thursday, but they turn around and are going with their mom to the beach for a week. So, in essence, they will be gone for 2 weeks, with one brief night with us in the middle.

Monday is my last night of class, so then I am FREE until the fall semester starts.

Confused yet? Yeah, me too. From now until the end of July everything is nuts. Then, when August rolls around things calm down again until school starts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a Dayplanner or something to help you keep up. How do you do it during sports seasons?

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer