Friday, July 29, 2005

Office Party? (sort of)

My husband's new company has a very unique office party every summer. Last year all of the employee's and spouses were able to participate in the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Lowe's Motor Speedway. They all got to learn how to drive a race car and take a few laps around the track at whatever speed they were comfortable with.

This year's party is tomorrow at Lake Norman near Charlotte. They have chartered a party boat for the day. They are going to serve lunch, have a full service bar, jet skis, swimming, cruising......it sounds like a lot of fun.

The weather is supposed to be cloudy & much cooler...highs around 80. I am thrilled about that for many reasons. The biggest one is if it is rainy, I won't have to wear a bathing suit in front of people I don't know. I can stay fully dressed on the boat all day. Since I have gained weight, I avoid swimsuits as much as possible.

At any rate, Happy Friday everyone! I pray everyone has a safe & enjoyable weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer