Friday, August 19, 2005

Life goes on......

I haven't posted much lately for a variety of reasons. I've been really busy, for one...but not with anything interesting enough to share. And honestly, I've been a little bit upset with myself and down in the dumps. I guess when I am in that frame of mind, the only thing I want to do online is play mindless trivia and word games.

I am officially out of work, but I don't think that will last long. I had to resign from my job due to a change in company policy that effected the hours I work. As most everyone knows, I work part time, pick up all 4 kids from 3 different schools, and go to school full time myself. So, the hours I have to work are rather limited. (8:30-1:45)

When I turned in my notice, they let me go right then and there. The "big wigs" said that due to the senstivity of my position they couldn't allow me to work the notice. It really made me mad...though I suppose I understand. If I were the type of person who liked to get revenge, I could screw a lot of stuff up for their payroll with just a few keystrokes.

The good news is that I have already had 3 job interviews this week. One position is a VERY flexible job as a church secretary. Another is as an administrative assistant to 2 insurance brokers. The last, and most favorable, would be working in a doctor's office where one of my good friend's just happens to be the office manager. I would work at the front desk, assist the doctor, run tests, and just help out whereever needed. All three jobs are part time and I would be off in time to pick up the kids every day.

Things are getting ready to get crazy for us again. After a very quiet month, baseball try outs are Saturday, I go back to school on Tuesday, and the kids go back Thursday. The lazy days of summer are almost over.

Now if the cooler weather will just arrive as well. :-)

Tomorrow night we are taking the kids to the drive in movie theater. I think the kids will really enjoy it. My best friend is also going with her 3 girls. We are going to park side by side and just have a good 'ole time.

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Luke 17:6 "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to hear things are going well. I have no doubt God is leading you to another opportunity.

Just keep on trusting Him and things will turn out fine.

Enjoy your weekend!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer