Wednesday, August 10, 2005

If is isn't one thing..

...it is another. It is always SOMETHING.

I have worked several part time jobs over the past few years. I only work part time so I can be home in the afternoons with our kids. I HAVE to have an income. I go to school full time in the evenings...so any job I have is temporary until I get my degree.

Today I found out that there has been a change in company policy and the person in my position will be required to work until 3:00 to be availble to the 2nd shift employees.

So, I either have to find another job or put at least one of the kids in after school care. The first one gets out at 2:20, so there is no way I could be there in time to pick him up. The reason I took this job to begin with was to avoid after school care.

I have always really wanted a very flexible position, possible working at home.

Any suggestions? My family comes first, but with no income from me we can't make ends meet.

HELP!!!!

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference
Amen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to hear about that. I know you have been pretty happy with that job. But, as we both know, whenever God closes a door, He opens another one. Maybe you can finally be home with the children more?

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer