Sunday, August 28, 2005

Before I die....

My husband and I decided to make a list of things we want to do before we die. Goals, of sorts. I guess just something concrete to give us some direction and give us a sense of accomplisment as we cross the items off of our list as we go through the years.

I'd love for others to share similar lists if they have them. It was fun making it, and will go through some revisions, I feel sure. These are in no particular order.


__________________________________________________________________

1. See a desert sunset with my husband
2. Spend an entire week at Sunset Beach with our family
3. Ride in a race car at full speed.
4. Go on a cruise with my husband.
5. Graduate from college
6. Go camping with our kids
7. Visit New Orleans with husband.
8. Go on a trip to Europe with husband.
9. Ride Millennium Force at Cedar Point
10. See a tornado in person
11. See a penguin in its natural habitat.
12. Walk along the gulf coast with my husband.
13. Take our kids to Disney World
14. Support or adopt a child in need
15. Become an active, long time member of a church
16. Become comfortable praying with my husband.
17. Lead someone I love to know Christ
18. Hold my grandchild in my arms, uninterrupted for an extended period of time.
19. Travel the entire length of the Blue Ridge Parkway
20. Take our kids fishing on a lake in a boat

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your list. I pray that you will see every one of those items crossed off before you are called home.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the list! What a great idea. We are going to have to make one, too.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Husband & I did your #7 in 1998 in October and it was GREAT!

Cedar Point in Sandusky?? I used to go there all the time as a little kid, when we lived nearby in Michigan! Too funny!

Thanks for the idea. I may try to sit down & do it this week.

Bruinz

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made a similar list YEARS ago. You've inspired me to find it and update it. I believe I made it before I had kids, so there will have to be revisions. Good ones, though!

Thanks for sharing. It was really neat.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer