Thursday, September 15, 2005

Women's Bible Study

Our family has been visiting a church for about 6 months now. We don't go every Sunday, as we've continued visiting other churches. It is a new church, just getting started. We enjoy the services, but haven't quite felt like we fit in anywhere yet.

Today they started a women's Bible Study Class based on a Beth Moore series. I figured it was a good way to meet some ladies in the church and get involved.

I felt a little awkward, as most of the ladies already knew one another very well. A few went out of their way to make me feel welcome, which was greatly appreciated. The study is going to be awesome...I am already so excited about it. The title is, "Living Beyond Yourself." I truly believe it is exactly what I need right now in my life. With us not being a part of a church family or Sunday School class, I feel like my faith has little chance to grow and thrive. This class is going to help stimulate my spiritual growth and I am so excited about that.

We have about 30 minutes of home work a day, which I wonder when I will find the time to do. But, as they say, if there is a will there is a way. If I have to stay up 30 minutes later, or get up 30 minutes earlier, I am going to make this class a priority for the next 11 weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so good to hear that you are making your Faith a priority in your life. It is so easy to become wrapped up in the day to today details in our lives and ignore the most important aspect.

You will have to keep us up to date on how the class goes.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer