Tuesday, September 20, 2005

On our way...

We are on our way to see Paul. McCartney, that is. My husband is a huge Beatles fan and tonight he will be able to finally say he has personally seen Paul McCartney perform in concert. We will be able to cross an item off of his list of "Things I want to do before I die."

So, we are getting ready to head to Atlanta. We have a room downtown so that we can check in before the concert and walk to the arena. I figured that would be better than paying to park, fighting traffic to get out, then driving to a hotel.

We have been looking forward to tonight ever since I bought the tickets back in February. I am sure this night will be one we will never forget.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a huge Beatles fan too. I have never seen Paul MCartney live though.

I know you will have fun and I hope you write about it!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer