Friday, September 23, 2005

This Week

So, around lunchtime on Tuesday, hubby and I headed down to Atlanta. We stopped on the way to visit with my inlaw's for a few minutes, which thankfully went very well. We stopped at O'Charleys to eat because we didn't know how much time we would have and didn't want to drive around looking for someplace new & unique.

Downtown Atlanta was awesome. I've been many times before, but at night it is just more exciting. The pulse in a large city is so different than smaller towns. Don't get me wrong..I would never want to live in a big city like Atlanta, New York, Chicago. I am a country girl at heart. But, it is still fun to visit, take in the sites, then come back home.

The Paul McCartney concert was AWESOME! I've been to a lot of concerts (3 just in the past few months), but there is something definitely different about seeing a legend. I felt like I was seeing a part of history. We had a really great time. My favorite songs were Live or Let Die and Maybe I'm Amazed.

Not surprisingly, we both collapsed not long after we got back to the hotel room.

After then, I have had a migraine every day this week. I don't know what the trouble is. I normally get them 2 or 3 times a year.....for the past 2 months they have been 3 or 4 a week. I know, I know, I need to go to the doctor. We are having some trouble with our new insurance and I am trying to get that straight before I rack up any more bills. (my hubby is diabetic, so he has to go to the Dr. fairly often)

Yesterday was my Women's Bible Study. I am so enjoying that! I can feel my faith growing with each daily lesson. And the companionship of the other ladies is very nice, too. I hope that we decide to make this our church home..but I guess that will be left up to my hubby. We still want to visit a few other places before we commit, but I am so ready to be a part of a church family. I have never had that and I think it is something I will cherish.

So, it is finally Friday. We don't have the kids this weekend so I am looking forward to some R & R. Probably won't get it though. We still will go to their baseball & softball games tomorrow and I have a TON of homework.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! The fall season has finally arrived on the calendar...I am just waiting for the weather to follow. 93 here right now. WHOA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer