Wednesday, November 16, 2005

George Huff

Do you remember George Huff from American Idol 2 seasons ago? He finished in the top 5. Anyhow, he released a Christian CD a few months ago and today was at our local mall doing a lunch time concert. My mom and I went and he was GREAT. That man has been blessed with an obvious talent and the gift of entertainment. I was very impressed with him as a person and well has his singing abilities.

If you would like to check out more about him or his recent CD, his website is:

http://www.georgehuffworld.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember him! We love to watch American Idol. Thanks for telling me about his new CD. I will check it out.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer