Sunday, December 04, 2005

24 Hours

My husband just left for the airport. We don't have the kids this weekend and I am off work tomorrow. What that boils down to is I have almost exactly 24 hours before I have to face anyone again.

24 hours home alone. This is a rarity....that is for sure.

It comes at a really good time. I have a lot of homework and finals coming up next week. The house is a disaster and I need to get some more gifts purchased and start wrapping.

Hmmmm. Suddenly 24 hours doesn't seem like long enough to get it all done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...enjoy your time. Sounds like you need it right now.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer