Friday, December 02, 2005

December

Is it really December already? It seems like it should be November 2 instead of December 2.

Wednesday was one of the worst days I can remember. I won't rehash all the details, because things have finally worked out for the most part. But, suffice it to say, I am SOOOO ready for this weekend. I need some R & R. And thankfully, I have learned to be much more humble and thankful for all the that Lord provides.

I FINALLY started Christmas shopping yesterday. Usually I am done by now, but money has been so tight I just haven't been able to buy anything. Tonight hubby and I are doing our annual shopping outing. Well, biannual, I guess. WE do it twice in December. We typically go to a late dinner, then hit a movie that will get out around midnight. Then we can go to Wal Mart, Best Buy, and Toys R Us, when they aren't SOOOOOO crowded.

Anyone know how to make a quilt square? Odd request, I know. For my Education 202 class we have to make one....by Tuesday. (yes, I've been waiting until the last minute) I went last night and bought all the materials, but haven't the slightest idea how to start putting them together. The idea is that we have to learn something new and observe how we best learn. All semester we've been learning about the different learning styles in students, so this is like a self assessment of it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay safe & warm.


"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another"-John 13:35

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Ladies home Journal or Good Housekeeping websites for the Quilt square. I have no clue!!!
Bruinz

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer