Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Blogger's block?

Sometimes, I come and read other people's blogs and feel inspired to write myself. Then, I just can't think of what to write. Perhaps it is the semester coming to an end, all the exams, final papers, and the hustle bustle of the Christmas season keeping my brain occupied.

Anyhow.....my husband's company Christmas party was awesome. The drinks and conversations flowed...everyone looked and felt gorgeous...and it was just a very nice time. EVERYONE had too much to drink, but no one acted stupid, which was a nice change. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. The best Italian I ever had.

It was also great for hubby and me to spend the night out of town alone together...Especially since he just got back from being in Miami all week.

For New Year's weekend we are escaping to Charleston, SC. That is where we got married & we try to go every year. In the past, we've always visited in the spring, so I am looking forward to seeing the city's winter side.

I am only about 1/2 done with Christmas shopping. Our money situation has been so horrible that I've been really late getting motivated. We are alone this weekend & Tim gets paid on Thursday, so we are hoping to get it all knocked out by Monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have so many to buy for! WOW.
My Hub has off tomorrow so we can hopefully finish up.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer