Sunday, November 26, 2006

Do I have to go to work today?

(YAWN)

As most everyone knows, I work 12 hour night shifts. Today, however, I am working 7AM to 7PM. Thanksgiving has everything shuffled up, and I volunteered to work days today so that I could spend more time with my family during the week.

But, holy cow! I am NOT used to being awake at 5:15 in the morning. Well, scratch that. I am used to being awake, but I am accustomed to it being the end of my work day, not the time I wake up. I feel like I am a walking zombie. I am even sick on my stomach, as if my body is rebelling.

It's all good. We had a great trip to Georgia. We came home late Friday, then yesterday bought and decorated our tree. (Inhales deeply) The tree smells so divine in here. I may just get into the holiday spirit yet.

For all the sports fans out there, I am thrilled beyond words to report that my beloved Wake Forest Demon Deacons are going to play in the ACC tournament next weekend. This is the first time since 1971, so we are more than a little excited. The dilemma is going to be....we have tickets to see Wake Forest play Georgia in basketball at 2:00 Saturday. The ACC tournament starts at 1:00 ON SATURDAY! !

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving ! ! Have a great week, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer