Friday, October 13, 2006

Quiet Weekend on the Horizon

Once every 6 weeks I have to work a 4 day weekend...which happens to be this week. So, my husband and the kids are going to Georgia to visit his family for the weekend. I figured there was no reason for them to try to be quiet half the weekend while I am sleeping during the day.

It will be weird waking up with noone here...and knowing noone is on their way home. But, I think it will be nice too. I'm hoping I will sleep a little longer than normal. When the family is here, after about 4 1/2 hours I wake up to spend some time with them before I go to work.

As winter approaches, the sun has gradually moved across the side of our house. The past week or so, about 9:00 it starts beaming thru one of the blinds in our bedroom. It honestly looks like a spotlight shining thru the window. I have no problem sleeping during the day, but EXTREME SUNLIGHT is a little too much. I woke up every 30 minutes today. So, hubby put a quilt over that window as a temporary measure. I'm going to buy some thicker curtains to help block out the light when we redecorate our bedroom after Christmas.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy this beautiful Autumn weather!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer