Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Trying to hurt myself?

Does anyone else get really clumsy when they have PMS? I always do, but this month has been an extreme.

Sunday morning when I got home from work I was putting everything in the crock pot to make a pot roast. Cutting the potatoes, I sliced a good chunk out of my thumb. It bled a lot and scared me pretty good. It is still VERY sore. I didn't realize how much you depend on your thumbs until I only had one good one to use.

At work Sunday night I crushed my hand between 2 steel reels. Let me tell you, that hurt!!! For about 5 minutes I was sure I had broken it, but in the end it is just a funny color of blue and tender.

Then, Monday afternoon when I got up, I fell in the shower. You know how it is, ladies. I was trying to shave, one leg propped up on the edge of the tube and the other foot slipped out from under me. OUCH! And I hit my thumb on the way down which made it start bleeding again.

Hopefully lastly, I reached up in the cabinet to get my favorite Hard Rock Cafe glass last night, and dropped it. Shattered all over the place. I really wish the tall people in our house wouldn't put stuff on the top shelves because I have a hard time reaching them. (sigh)

Anyhow....I told my husband I should just hunker down in the bedroom and not leave the house today. I might stay safe that way.

Well, I am getting ready to take Cody's new ferret to the vet for a check up. What an interesting little critter she is!! My husband ( who constantly complains about the dogs & cats ) just thinks she is the greatest thing ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer