Sunday, August 27, 2006

All's well that ends well

Last week my computer crashed. I mean, dead. :-( Done. Finite. It happened one the day my 1st semester as a distance education student began. Great.

So, for days, I tried and tried to recover the computer. Tim tried for hours on end. No luck. I was irritated. Ticked off. Just in general not happy. Not only was I paniced about my classes, I MISSED my computer. Or the internet, I suppose. I couldn't access any of my emails or read any blogs. I couldn't do anything. Period.

So, in the end, yesterday we bought a new computer. We've been talking about it for months, but just weren't quite ready financially to buy one.

And now...I sure do love it. This thing is SOOOOO awesome. So, I guess in the end, my computer crashing was a good thing.

Now if I can just figure out how to recover some of the files off my old one, all will be right with the world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how we are lost without our daily dose of computers?

You were missed.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer