Monday, August 14, 2006

Is it really over?

I feel like throwing a temper tantrum. I don't want life to go back to normal today.

Tim is at work. I go back tonight. After a simply wonderful vacation...I am just not quite ready to return to the routine.

We are planning a weekend getaway to the beach with my inlaw's for hubby's birthday in September. So, I guess I will just keep looking forward to that.

Oh, listen to me. I should be thinking how blessed I am to have just spent this time with my family & to be able to come back to a great job. And instead I am pouting that I have to go back to work at all.

OK (deep breath, sholders back, sitting up straight). I am ready to face the world. I am refreshed, relaxed, and rejuvinated. ( I will just keep telling myself this until I believe it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer