Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for your recent comment. I created this blog as a way to sort thru my feelings & vent my frustrations when needed. I invited some of my close friends & family to view it & encourage them to comment any time they want to. If you fall in this catagory, please feel free to continue to read, as well as comment. Please do have the courage to share your identity in the future, though.

If you are not a close friend or family member of mine, I respectfully request that you no longer read my personal blog.

And for the record...you are right. There are always 2 sides of every story. However, I have no reason to doubt that my stepchildren tell me the truth. And like any mother or stepmother, I will always take our children's side, will always want to protect and defend them. No one likes to see someone they love dearly get hurt, especially when it could have been easily avoided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer