Friday, September 15, 2006

Almost outta here

I just got home from work and we are leaving for the beach in about 4 hours. I am going to lay down and try to sleep for at least a little bit. It's hard to sleep when you are excited!! The good news is, Tim is going to drive down there for a change, so I can sleep along the way. IF the kids will be quiet, that is.

Today is my Tim's birthday. The trip to the beach is his main present. I also got him tickets to see the Broadway musical Monty Python's Spamalot and a new pair of sunglasses. (the musical will be in Charlotte, not in NYC)

Also, today is the anniversary of the first time Tim told me that he loved me. 6 years ago today. We went to dinner for his birthday at Copeland's. Then, later in the evening, he just blurted it out. LOL It was so funny because I knew there was something he wanted to tell me but didn't know how. We've been wrapped up in each other ever since. :-)

I am SOOOO looking forward to spending time by the pool and in the ocean. Just RELAXING. The past 3 weeks have been really exhausting. I am just ready for a little break.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll think about ya while I'm dozing on the beach.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be rainy & windy and getting chilly here....I'd rather go to the beach! Get some beach zzzzz's for me!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we live btwn 2 beaches and plan to go on Monday with Duncan to one of them.
Happy Bday to your Hub & enjoy the wknd!!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer