Saturday, September 23, 2006

Finally...a productive weekend

On my work schedule, I am off for 3 weekends, then work for 3 weekends. This is my 3rd and final weekend off for a while.

The first weekend was rainy, and well, I was just exhausted so we were lazy all weekend. Last weekend, we were at the beach Friday thru Monday, so again, not a thing got accomplished. This weekend, we've been in full swing. Tim has installed 2 new storm doors on the house. I did some serious cleaning, planted mums, panies & Asters, and have been working on homework. While, I hope I do get at least some R & R before I go back to work, it is satisfying to see some things gets accomplished.

Today is officially the first day of fall, though as is typcial in North Carolina, you can't really tell it. It is 86 right now and the only sign of autumn is a strong breeze blowing. It is close though.....we've had several cool nights and days in the 70's. Only a few more weekend and fall should arrive in its full glory and color.

I think we are going out to eat for dinner tonight. I like eating out way too much. It just seems so much better than cooking, then having to clean up all the mess. In honor of fall, though, I am going to make the season's first meatloaf tomorrow. Then, I'll have yummy leftovers to take to work next week.

Happy Autumn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer