Thursday, November 02, 2006

Heading out of town

First of all, I have to say I am very disappointed nobody commented on my post about the Renaissance Festival. (pouting) I was so excited about it.

I guess nobody loves me anymore. LOL

ANYHOW, tomorrow hubby and I are heading towards the coast for a weekend away. The main purpose of our trip to it pick out my kitten. In case I haven't mentioned it, a couple of months ago I put a deposit down on a Ragdoll kitten. I have wanted one for over 20 years and he is going to be my "reward" for going back to work full time. I've been stupid excited about getting this kitten.

So, we decided since we were heading towards the beach anyway we'd just make a weekend of it. We are staying in Wilmington, which is a beautiful city on the Cape Fear River. Saturday night we have tickets to go on a "Haunted Pub Crawl". I think it sounds like it is going to be a hoot.

Otherwise, we don't have much really planned. It is just going to be a quiet weekend away for the two of us.

And we need it. I've been really stressed as of late. I found out on Monday that by transferring schools, which I had to do to go back to work, I have added a year or more before I graduate. I am supposed to be midway thru my junior year. Now, I'm back at barely a sophomore. I was SOOOO discouraged. But, I guess I will just keep on keeping on and know that sooner or later, I will be a college graduate. It will be worth it, right?

I suppose I should go pack while the boys are having fun with the Playstation 2. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

HAPPY AUTUMN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer