Thursday, November 16, 2006

Christmas Cards?

How many of you still mail Christmas cards? It seems to be becoming more and more rare of a thing. I enjoy sending and receiving cards every year. I got ahead of the game this year and have already ordered our cards with a picture on them. They have already been shipped, so I should be getting them any day and hopefully get them in the mail the beginning of December.

Below is the picture that is going on our cards....I'm doing one of those flat, glossy cards with the picture framed by a Christmas border and a sweet message.

Happy Holiday everyone. It is upon us.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all,,, nice pic.
I sent one of the girls on a post card style card last year.
Yesterday while I was out shopping, I saw the cutest card so bought the whole boxLOL Now I am ready. We still send out Christmas cards and also LOVE getting them. WE hang them up around the doorframe to see them throughout the complete holiday season.
I usually write an update of our crazy life in the card,try to enclose a girls picture and off itgoes.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still try to get them sent out. Last year I didn't get it done, but hopefully I have things more together. Nice pic Andee - beautiful kids!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me! That is a GREAT photo though. I haven't even started mine. I ordered the stamp... way back in like September, but haven't done anything with it... *sigh* I guess I will get at it...

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine are addressed but not written out yet!
LOVE the pic!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer