Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Peace and calm

At least I am hoping everything calms down for a while.

We had a very nice, although busy, Christmas. Everyone was finally well, so we were able to attend all of our get togethers as normal. Right now, my boys are playing one of their new video games while I eat breakfast. They got so much stuff they don't know what to do with it all. I'm going to have to take a few boxes of old toys to Goodwill, just to make room for the new.

Seems like a good way to start the New Year, doesn't it? Out with the old, in with the new.

In a little while, the boys and I are going to take down the Christmas decorations. I know a lot of people like to leave them up thru New Years. But, that is just the way I am. When it is over, it's over. I'm the same way with vacations. I look so forward to them, enjoy my time there, but when it is time to go home, I get up early, pack it up, and head to the house.

My best friend and I are going to pick up my kitten on Friday. It is a 3 hour drive each way, so she's going to keep me company. Then hubby wants to turn around on Saturday morning and go to the beach ( 4 hours away) for New Year's weekend. I just don't think I'm going to want to do that. It sounds like fun, and very romantic. But, I've waited 20 years to get a Ragdoll kitten. I don't want to get him, then leave for 3 days the very next morning. Oh well, we will see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take Christmas decorations down early too....in fact that's on my agenda tonight after I get home from work.

Any way you could take the new kitty with you to the beach? Or will it be too much change in a short time for him?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer