Friday, February 17, 2006

Am I 13?

I think I mentioned that I got a new Cell phone for Valentine's Day. Not really a big deal, right? I've had cell phones before. But, I am as bad as my 13 year old stepdaughter with this thing.

And it is all because of ringtones. Now, I've downloaded ringtones before and thought they were pretty cute. You know, the polyphonic ones.....Ding Ding Bing Bong Boom. Cute little sounds that resemble the songs they are supposed to be.

But, this cell phone can download ringtones that are the actual song. Now when my phone rings I hear Bon Jovi's, "Welcome to WhereEver You Are" Or "Wanted Dead or Alive." I have a really cute little ring that says, "Hey. This is Jon Bon Jovi. See how easy it is to pick me up? I'm in your pocket!"

I have 2 songs by Casting Crowns ( a contemporary Christian Band): "If We are the Body" and "I'll Praise You in This Storm"

And for game day I even have the actual marching band playing the Wake Forest Fight Song.

I just think it is so cool! My stepdaughter has as much fun with my new phone as I do. Of course, her cell phone only does those BORING polyphonic ring tones. :-)

Yes, yes, I know. I probably need to get a life.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Spring is just around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer