Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Job Fair

Wow! This was the first time I ever visited a job fair. I was astounded at the amount of employers and job seekers there. When I arrived this morning, right after they opened, there must have been 5,000 people wandering around. Just goes to show how many people are looking for work these days.


I did make some really good contacts. One, in particular I am very excited about. I started talking to the company representative and she kinda cocked her head and asked, " Would you be interested in working about 30 hours a week while your kids are in school?" Of course I told her that was EXACTLY what I am looking for. Come to find out, this position they haven't even posted yet. But, she said she prayed before she left home this morning for God to send her the perfect person for the job. She was all smiles and happy for our paths to have crossed....and I was too!! The owner is supposed to call me tomorrow to set up a time for me to come to the office. I'm really excited!!


Spring break begins for my boys today....they are out of school until April 17th!!! They will be spending a couple of days with me (and my mom while I am at work) then they will be heading to Tennessee to spend a week with their other grandparents. It has become a spring break tradition of sorts.


I hope everyone is having a good week!

In preparation for Easter: John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shalld not perish but have eternal life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer