Friday, March 03, 2006

Let the fun begin!

I am so happy next week is Spring Break. I still have some assignments that are due the day we go back, but at least I will be home every night next week and can work on school work at my “leisure”.

On Spring, Winter, and Summer break, I treat myself to one book “for pleasure”. I am so used to HAVING to read things for school, it is a real joy to pick a book I just want to read. This time I am reading Ted Dekker’s “Obession”. I have read a few other of his books and really liked them.

Tomorrow we are heading to Raleigh to see Casting Crowns and Nichole Nordman in concert. I am really excited about it. It will be my stepson’s first concert, so it will be neat to see what he thinks about the whole experience. Chelsea and I saw Casting Crowns with Steven Curtis Chapman last April and just loved them. They are so awesome! It should be a night to remember.

I started a new Beth Moore Bible Study yesterday with the church we may be joining. I think I am really going to enjoy it. The study itself is fascinating, but the fellowship with other ladies is wonderful, too. I am the only person in the class from NC…everyone else if from out of state, which I thought was unusual. I am also the only one the does not either have preschoolers or grown children. I guess most moms available on Thursday mornings are either Stay at home or retirees.

Have a blessed weekend everyone! I hope the weekend is restful, relaxing, and full of wonderful surprises!

Artist: Casting crowns
Song: Who am I lyrics

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt,
Who am I?
That the Bright and Morning Star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart,

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are,


Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer