Monday, April 10, 2006

Job Opportunities!

I actually have several things I'd like to blog about, but I don't have much time, so this one will be short.

I have a job interview tomorrow that I am so excited about. It is a local temporary agency, but this would be working in the actual temp agency. All the employees are part time working moms...they have found that works best for everyone. WHOPPPEE! It offers lots of flexibility, including the opportunity to work at home part of the time. AWESOME! The lady just sounded wonderful & I love the company's philosophy.

I also have an interview on Wednesday for a great job, but I'm not so excited about it. It is with a healthcare company doing customer service in their call center. I'm sure the pay is half way decent, but my heart tells me that as long as my children are young that I need to only work part time. But we will see. The bills have to get paid and right now...they are not.

I hope everyone is well. Perhaps I'll have time to write about the other things on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer