Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I need patience

Tim and I are redecorating our bedroom. We are painting and are getting new furniture, rug, sheets, pillows, quilts, curtains, and pictures. The problem is I want to get it all done today.

I've already bought several things. I've put them all in my closet but I am so impatient. I want to get everything done now. Not over the course of the next few weeks.

We are going to buy the bedroom suit on Saturday and that will take about 2 weeks to get delivered. So, in the meantime, we have some serious cleaning to do, then paint, put up a new border, and get everything ready. I suppose we will kinda be in limbo for a week or so. After we paint, I don't see any point in putting everything back together when the new furniture will be here in a few days.

Anybody bought anything from Rooms to Go? We've got it narrowed down to 2 furniture stores. One is a local store. The other is Rooms to Go. Just wondered if anyone had any comments to make on their products, service, & Delievery.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to go try to get some things done that have nothing to do with our bedroom.....washing dishes, wash clothes, wash the dogs, etc

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck, I hate re-decorating and the Hub loves it! Already this year he has bought new pillows for the couch & turned the Office into a Playroom! Oh,And bought a new futon.He also wants all new art, and new lamps! And it's only Jan 9th!

YUCK I hate the whole process, totally BORING to me!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Redecorating is fun, but I am limited with what I can do since I rent. I can't give you any input on Rooms to Go, but it sounds like fun!

Fill your "in-limbo" time with making plans for your next renovation project! lol

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer