Friday, December 30, 2005

Bringing in the New Year

Many months ago I won a weekend stay at a Residence Inn in Charleston, SC through my school. It just so happens that we got married in historic Charleston and it is one of our favorite places to visit.

www.charlestonchapel.com (where we got married)

The gift certificate expires in March, so we decided we are going to ring in the new year in the Low Country. No kids, just the two of us enjoying wonderful food, beautiful sites, and quiet time alone.

It is going to be a quick trip, but I think it will be SOOO worth it. I've never seen the historical homes decorated for Christmas, so I think that will be a real treat. It may even make up for the hydrangeas & azaleas not being in bloom.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years. Have a great time!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! Have a blast!!!
Happy 2006

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer