Monday, January 16, 2006

A new Dog!!!



We've decided to adopt another Boxer and have found 2 to choose from. And I just can't make up my mind.

the first one is Lexie. She is about 14 weeks old, learning to be housetrained. She's cute as a button. (see the picture) She has learned a few commands, but still have a long ways to go.

The second is Roscoe. (his picture is attached, too) He just turned one year old. He's had obedience classes, is crate trained, and very well behaved. He sounds like a great dog.

So, I can't decide. A puppy is always nice and would probably be best with the kids and our little dogs. But, the older one has already had all that training. A BIG plus as far as I am concerned.

Any input? Do you think one would be a better choice over the other?

Thanks for your help!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both are adorable. For me personally, I like watching the puppy grow. Being there from basically the start. I would probably have gone for Roxie, just because I'd get to see her grow in her training, and those puppy years, while sometimes stressful are just so much fun.

Either way, you really can't go wrong, they are both awesome puppies, and boxers are my absolute FAVORITE!! :)

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go with the older one house training is NO FUN, and their just as playful as pups, funny that older one looks almost exactly like my boxer Enola..

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer