Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I got it!!!!

I had my job interview with the temp agency today and they just called to offer me the job! I am so excited. They seem like a great, tight knit company and I really think this is going to be an excellent opportunity for me.

I start TOMORROW!

WOW!

I am going to be working from 9:00-2:00 every day, which allows me to get off work in time to go pick up my step kids from school. After I learn everything, there is a very real possibility of me working at home some to get more hours.

This is just so awesome. When I left there today, I sat in my car and prayed. I just really felt like it was the right place for me. When she called me a few minutes ago, she said, "We were going to interview several other people, but after the short time we shared with you this morning, we just really feel like you are the right fit for our organization."

Yeah, for me!

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies." ~Hudson Taylor

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! You deserve it! :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer