Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It is making the rounds

Last Wednesday ( the 2nd week at my new job ) my 8 year old had a tummy virus. About 11:00 last night, my 7 year old came down with it. I knew I couldn't miss another day of work, so I ended up recruiting my best friend to keep him today. Then about 10:00 this morning, I started to feel a little queasy & dizzy.

It is my turn.

UGH! These viruses are relentless.

I left work after lunch. Thankfully, I was able to make it at least that long.

I learned this afternoon that I need to buy a bigger recliner. Not just to accomadate my big butt, but because all of my animals wanted to snuggle me as I napped. I had a cat, a Shih Tzu, a Chihuahua mix, and A BOXER all laying on me. Sweet, but boy was it ever crowded.

OK, I'm going to go lay back down and see if I can't kick this thing out of my system tonight. Thankfully, it only lasted about 8 hours in each of my boys. Perhaps that will be the course it takes in me as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get over it soon. It's never any fun to have that virus. :^\

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling all better!!!! I've always said they should make a size of chairs & beds for people with pets. Just a little extra room for our furry family members. :-)

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer