Thursday, May 04, 2006

Take me out to the ballgame...

Baseball season keeps us very busy. Usually, we have 3 kids playing, but this season we only have 2. Still, this week we will be at the ballfield 5 days out of 7.

My friends all say it is crazy to spend so much time doing something "unnecessary", but you know, I think playing team sports is very important. Especially if it is something the kids want to do. It teaches them respect, accountability, responsibility, teamwork, etc etc

Last night, my 1st grader hit his first triple. I was so excited. And he was SOOO proud of himself. In that moment, all the hours spent at practice, batting cages, and driving back and forth were all worth it.

Tonight is our only "free" night this week. So, I plan to make a good dinner, kick back, and relax with our family.

And for those of you who watch Idol...were you surprised to see Paris go home? I'm still pulling for Chris....He's my boy ! ! !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is exciting about the baseball!! Go Bryce!
I never watch Idol til the very last one.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family stays busy during baseball season also. I have a 10 year old that plays second base and we also spend many days out of the week at the ballfield either for practice or games. I love it and also think it's important. To each his own!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer