Thursday, April 20, 2006

What a morning!

I'm back to working a real job, and back to the occasional horrid morning. I forgot how stressful some mornings can be.

I'm going to HAVE to start going to bed earlier, too. I'm used to sleeping until I have to get the kids up, running them to school, then coming home to get my shower and all. Now I have to get me up & ready before I wake up the kids and I am just not getting enough sleep.

I'm not complaining, though. no no no. I am just observing some adjustments that are going to have to be made.

OH.....it is officially less than 1 month until our 5 year anniversary. We've got reservations in Savannah, GA for the weekend, but I feel sure that money is going to be too tight for that trip. The room is very expensive (overlooking the Savannah river) and gas will cost almost as much as the room. I won't cancel the reservations until the last minute though.

BUT, does anyone have suggestions for an economical, yet still very special way for us to celebrate? We were both married before, but both divorced in our 4th year, so in some strange way the 5 year anniversary is an extra special mile stone for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer