Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Need Your Opinion

Our 5 year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. I listen and support a Christian radio station here in town. Part of that sponsorship is being able to sponsor a day of programming. I am supposed to write something I want them to read on the air every 45 minutes thruout the day....and of course I picked our anniversary to be the day of honor.

It is really neat. They have an announcer read it with music playing in the background & such. ANYHOW...could I please solistic your opinions on what I have written. Don't want to be too sappy.

"Things are temporary, relationships last forever. Nothing can
replace the time we spend investing in the life of another." -- Roy Lessin

Five years ago on this day two glorious changes occured. First, at 11AM, Tim and I were joined in holy matrimony, surrounded by those that we love. Second, together with our four children, a family was formed. Having a blended family created many challenges, but the rewards have far outweighed any trials.

Tim, I want you to know that I love you from the depths of my soul and I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for our future together.

Chelsea, Cody, Austin, and Bryce I love you all dearly and I am so glad that we are a family.

Thanks to everyone in our family for your support while I am in college---I couldn't do it without you. You are all such an incredible blessing to me.

Happy 5 year Anniversary! "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds great and I would even put the cherry on top by thanking God who truly made this all possible!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK to me, well, alright, it sounds sappy as hell, but then again, I am about as far on the other end of the "sappy meter" as you can get. Don't change it~if that's what you feel in your heart, then go with it!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer