Saturday, January 20, 2007

Chris Daughtry & Jon Bon Jovi

Just a little bit up about 2 of my favorite singers...

I just bought Chris Daughtry's new CD. He was on American Idol this past season & happens to be a local guy. The CD is awesome. I am tickled to death with it. If you like Rock, give it a try.
You can hear some of the songs on his myspace page at.....http://www.myspace.com/daughtry

Also...my all time favorite famous dude has a photo layout in this month's Cosmo. I don't read that magazine, but a friend at work brought in her copy for me to see it. He's advertising a new cologne called RSVP. I think the pictures are awesome!











3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now thats what I'm talking about. :) Wooo Hooo I got chris's cd for xmas oh its great..

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig JBJ myself. must be the season for tasty treats.....
yum yum
though Jake is still my Celebrity Husband.......
:)

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is definitely a guy that gets better looking with age...he'll still be hot when he's 70.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer