Sunday, June 11, 2006

Good start to the summer

Friday was the last day of school for our kids. On Saturday we went to a park not too far away that has everything you can imagine. A lake, paddleboats, fishing, gem mining, trains, a zoo, aquairum, hiking, minigolf, enormous playground etc etc

We ended up fishing for a while, toured the zoo, mined for gems, road the train, and let the kids play at the playground for a while. It was such a nice & relaxing day.

Today, we had some friends over and cooked out on the grill. They have 3 kids, so with our 4 we had kids EVERYWHERE. At some points it was hard to even think. But, it was fun.....a very nice summer afternoon.

Oh, and my husband has decided to let me get a Ragamuffin kitten which I have wanted my ENTIRE life. They have the most beautiful blue eyes that you have ever seen. I'll post a picture of a couple at the bottom for those of you who don't know what they are. My best friend & I went to look at some this afternoon & i just fell in love with them. I am SOOO excited. Hubby is too good to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gorgeous kitties! You will have to show a picture of your new baby when you get it!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer