Thursday, February 15, 2007

Going on a date

Tim and I are going on a date tonight. I have to work all weekend, so we thought we should take advantage of a night alone, especially since it is Valentine's Day.


We are going to dinner then to see that new chic flick, Music and Lyrics. We both like Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore, so even if it is a bit predictable, I think we will like it. I'm not sure where we are going to dinner yet, but I'm guessing it will be Texas Roadhouse. Not exactly the most romantic atmosphere, but we love the food and the service.


The new bedroom is coming together nicely. Our new bed is almost too comfortable. I didn't think that could be true....but it is so wonderful I never want to get out of bed. Then when I do, I just can't wait to get back into bed. I'll post some pictures when we get the room 100% done. All we have left to do is put up the border and finish the ceiling fan.


After much delay and consideration, I dropped out of school for this semester. It is just getting to be too much. Between working 12 hour shifts, everything the kids have going on, and the normal day to day stuff, I just wasn't getting my school work done. Since I started online courses, my school work fell in my list of priorities from somewhere near the top, to somewhere near the bottom. I'm going to have to figure out some other way...even if it means taking a semester or two off. What I am really thinking, is trying to get a job within my company in the office, so I would be working the normal 8-5 work day. Then I could go back to night classes 2 nights a week. But we will see.


I know most of you are under a ton of snow and ice. We hovered around 34 when it passed through, so we just ended up with a whole lot of rain. Today, the sun is out, but the wind is brutal. All the more reason to hurry home tonight and snuggle in the nice, warm, comfy bed. :-)

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see how anyone can be a Mom, a Wife, have a full time job, and go to school. That's a big load to carry. Everything in it's own time.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time
Both of you deserve it!

I'm a little leary of taking on the whole school thing on top of working FT and being a mom and everything else. One step at a time though.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Song Lyrics

One Body Ministries - Uniting believers into one body to win souls and further the cause of Christ!

I Believe Christian Network

WBFJ-Music From the Heart

Diary Of A Transplant Patient

The Life and Times of Simon

World Prayer


World Prayer